Ryan and Jamie, Josh, Rachel, Daniel, Spencer and Milly
Todd and Stacey, Griffin, Camdyn, Kennedy and Brody
Cody and Sara, Caleband Jaken
Ryan and Lindsey and Emma
Lindsey took most of the photos for our 2008 family pictures. It is not an easy assignment. While bossing people around CAN be fun, she didn't enjoy that role. Thanks Linz. I hope your nerves have recovered!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the black and white theme. I think the picts turned out great- even the whole fam dam one. You'll never get everyone to look perfect w/ that many people. It's impressive that you go to the effort every year. I love that tradition. Can't wait to have my own copies?
Well, Jamie's family is having a do-over and I am taking more of the Bundy's next week because they went last and we ran out of daylight. There is something amiss in every large group shot but that will alwlays be the case. All in all, pretty good.
I'm not gonna lie, it was a bit nerve racking, there were red personalities flying all over the place. I'm glad I could help you out this year, but it will probably be my last. Stacey is the better man for the job, she has the same skill but more red to get things done. So we'll give it another go next year.
I thought you might want to make this come out just in your Christmas card?? Where's the suspense? You gotta keep people guessing! Linny looks like a hot little momma there too.
8 comments:
i love these pictures and i LOVE the background. You guys are a beautiful fam and it was so fun seeing all (most) of you!
Ann, WOW! I loved your family pics!!! Lindsey did a fantastic job! Is she for hire? I love your blog! love di(your cuz)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the black and white theme. I think the picts turned out great- even the whole fam dam one. You'll never get everyone to look perfect w/ that many people. It's impressive that you go to the effort every year. I love that tradition. Can't wait to have my own copies?
Well, Jamie's family is having a do-over and I am taking more of the Bundy's next week because they went last and we ran out of daylight. There is something amiss in every large group shot but that will alwlays be the case. All in all, pretty good.
What a good looking family! Love the picture, thanks for sharing.
ygr
Gorgeous family!!!
I'm not gonna lie, it was a bit nerve racking, there were red personalities flying all over the place. I'm glad I could help you out this year, but it will probably be my last. Stacey is the better man for the job, she has the same skill but more red to get things done. So we'll give it another go next year.
I thought you might want to make this come out just in your Christmas card?? Where's the suspense? You gotta keep people guessing! Linny looks like a hot little momma there too.
Post a Comment