I adore your "love" sign! I just don't think I can get over the guilt of using pages from an old book! I'm headed over to Michael's to see if I can duplicate it! :)
Anne, I made these for a Christmas party that ended up not happening this past year! LOVE them! I wish that they were not in Christmas papap so that I could use them for a party this month! TOO CUTE! As always... you're talent cup runneth o'er!
Sophia and I saw your tussie mussie's at Dear Lizzie's....yours are FABULOUS! I want to do altered crafts with you! And I've had a thank-you note that I've carried around for MONTHS for you! To Michael's class and home again, repeated 5 times. So, THANK you for the cupcake goodies! I love them!
12 comments:
Why are you so fabulous? I'm looking forward to my time with you to be ooed and awwed by your creativity. Martha Shmartha, she's got nothing on you.
Love the tussie mussie's. Great party favors. Did someone get to take home the leftovers? Please tell me yes.
so cute! No wonder Janet was thrilled. Linny's right- Martha who?
I adore your "love" sign! I just don't think I can get over the guilt of using pages from an old book! I'm headed over to Michael's to see if I can duplicate it! :)
Thanks for the cute ideas. It was fun seeing Janet and Dave. I'm with Lindsey, Martha Shmartha, who needs her, we've got Annie!
Anne, I made these for a Christmas party that ended up not happening this past year! LOVE them! I wish that they were not in Christmas papap so that I could use them for a party this month! TOO CUTE! As always... you're talent cup runneth o'er!
oops, didn't sign my name!
LYB! Sophia~
I also think you are way better than Martha Stewart! I love all your creative crafts! That's so fun that Janet and Dave took a trip down.
You are amazing! You need your own show.
Sophia and I saw your tussie mussie's at Dear Lizzie's....yours are FABULOUS! I want to do altered crafts with you! And I've had a thank-you note that I've carried around for MONTHS for you! To Michael's class and home again, repeated 5 times. So, THANK you for the cupcake goodies! I love them!
Thanks for taking care of my folks while they were there. They had a wonderful time and I'm jealous that I didn't get to go with! One of these days...
Cute pictures all around. Is that the sign we are going to make? Can't wait!
Post a Comment