FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE

LONG FOR HOME EVEN THOUGH THEY

SEEM TO HAVE ONE.




Thursday, April 16, 2009

Meet Sannity

Trace bought me a new car in December and I named it SANNITY, because with the built in DVD system, and cordless headphones, I can drive with the kinder for miles upon miles and never get frustrated. I LOVE IT. We got a Yukon Hybrid that averages 26 miles per gallon. Saaweet. We got a used 08 (off of KSL.com ) with low mileage and saved $25,000. Also we needed the third seat because of all the grands we want to travel with. So life was good.
This is me with Spencer and Milly when Sannity was behaving properly. I drove to Logan today to look at property with Jamie and Josh because we hope to sell our place in Liberty this summer and move to Cache Valley.
This is Josh walking for help. Jamie was with him and thank goodness for that. I would not have been able to wander up to a strange property by myself because what if they had a dog for petes sake.
This is Sannity causing me INsannity.


These are the two wonderful men who came to our rescue. So much for extra great 4 wheel drive. I am disappointed in the behavior of Sannity right now, but I know she will be back in my good graces soon....right after I extricate all the mud from the floor mats and undercarriage. You don't get these kind of adventures in sunny climes now do you? Your loss!

7 comments:

Sidney said...

I tried to tell you you guys were going home to early...it was gorgeous today...and suppose to hit 90 by next week UHG!

Lee said...

Oh bummer. It looks like you have a dent by the headlight on the left side? Thank goodness for good ole farm boys to help you out. See, you should just buy in my neighborhood and not the country!

Diane said...

Annie, Welcome back. Is that good old Avon/Paradise country you were stuck in? I'd loved having you in God's country, don't listen to Lee! Come to the country!

Jamie Jo said...

That was an adventure, to be sure. Your post didn't accurately capture the terror as we started sliding towards that little ravine and creek. Was Dad terribly mad?

Lindsey said...

Uhhh, have a post or two. I'm so glad you guys are back. I love those sock pots! Seriously too cute! You could get creative and put cute socks around anything really. I can't wait to see yours when you do them yourself.

Jenny said...

I'll trade you places. But only if you have comcast or some form of high speed internet in Liberty.

Vonnie said...

Nice car! It looks like the perfect Grandma vehicle for carting the littles around. Love the nick name.
Good luck in finding a new place to live. Will you build or buy an existing home? I can't believe you're leaving your current home after you and Trace have put so much in to it. It's a little slice of heaven up there isn't it? Is it too far away?