
Sara and I were sitting outside last week-end watching the boys playing on a slip and slide when I decided to do a photo shoot with
Jaken...just as he was: spaghettio face, runny nose, half naked. I think it turned out
PRecIOuS!

We went on a hike with the Petersen's to Spring Mountain and the boys never tired of jumping out at us posing as wild
jungle animals...
Jaken usually jumped out AFTER we had passed! "Playing dead" also scored high on the list of excitement...(
oh my, the dirt).
4 comments:
Boys in nature are so lucky with the ease of bathroom duties!
I love the playing dead picture, too funny. I also love the grand kids pictures along the side. When they all get together it seems like there is 30 of them, but nice smiley pictures on the side of your blog seems so easy and simple....but we know better :)
I think I am going to do that white silvery pumpkin today that is on the side of your blog.
loved that last picture....it's so boy!!!!
Little boys are the BEST. What little boy doesn't LOVE watering the plants?
Post a Comment