FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE

LONG FOR HOME EVEN THOUGH THEY

SEEM TO HAVE ONE.




Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I made the turkey, ham, potatoes and gravy for dinner on the 24th.  I invited Searles to join  us.  We played a game before dinner then ate at 6pm.  Bundy's sister Julie was here too.  We played a candy bar game, jeopardy, penny auction, and silent auction.  Caspersons left at 8 without dessert even.  Bundys and Searles left at 9:30 and had wanted to leave at 8, but we were running WAY over as usual.  Petersens slept over.  We four were too tired to play Parchessi so we all went to bed after the elf knock, which sent the boys scattering!!  On December 25th, the little boys were so excited and cute in opening their gifts.  I am so grateful to Sara for always sleeping over with us.  She says she never want to be at her own home!  Lindsey flew the coop this year much to my sorrow.  Cody and Caleb left early to go rabbit hunting with his new
bb-gun.  The Jensens came at ten for breakfast and to play in the gym.  I can't remember another Christmas when someone came to our house.  It was so fun!  The four of us had naps then Sara and Jaken left to go to Tremonton and Trace and I went to visit Caspers and Searles.  What a wonderful, wonderful life.

No comments: