FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE

LONG FOR HOME EVEN THOUGH THEY

SEEM TO HAVE ONE.




Monday, January 17, 2011

More than Disney World

Trace and I have been in Florida for more than a week and I have had the best time ever.  I don't know why, but I haven't traveled on business with my husband for such a long time.  That needs to stop!  We stayed in Ft. Myers for 5 days at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa, and then drove south to Marco Island to stay in a Marriott Resort for the rest of the time.  I've read five books and will finish 6 before I return.  Oh, KINDLE, how I love you.  The weather has been in the 70's and we have been in heaven. 






7 comments:

Kylee said...

LUCKY!!! How fun for you guys!

Cami said...

So Jealous! P.S Could you bring the sun back with you!

Jessica said...

That is beautiful! I didn't know you guys went to Florida! Brad is going to sell there this summer so that's where I will be living for about 3 months! :)

Vonnie said...

There's nothing like some warm weather in the middle of the winter to help a person rejuvenate! Glad you're having a great time.

Carol said...

Beautiful pictures!

tutus n bowties said...

Oh what I would give to be in warm weather right now. How fun to be on a little trip with the hubby.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you should definetly travel more with trace.