Even though it might not seem proper to reveal some details of my recent trip to Vegas, I think I can trust everyone to be discreet!!
I went with Lindsey and Emma for three wonderful nights at Tahiti Village, south of the strip but on Las Vegas Boulevard. That was the key to our delight. It was an inexpensive hotel with all suite rooms. Absolutely no gambling machines in sight. Emma delighted in the beachy area connected to the pool, and the lazy river.
We went to M&M World, Tropical Rainforest, The Body Exhibit, 4-D movies, four shopping malls and they went to see the Dolphins and Secret Garden in the Mirage.
Emma suffered a "hot lava" moment in her new pajamas I made her wear...they were footsies and her mother HAD warned me that she sleeps hot. But since I sleep cold I didn't trust her. My bad. We had such delightful car conversations and learned what makes strong families from a CD of the same name.
Plans to return were made on the way home. Little did we dream then that Lindsey and Emma would return the next week with Ryan and Lydia in tow. Told you it was magic!


3 comments:
what a magical trip! I'm glad the whole Bundy family went back! I want to go sometime with my family
It was MAGICAL! I'm so glad we had that time together, I'll never forget it. The hot lava pajamas, I forgot about that. I need to write it in her book. Lets go again next spring :) Thanks for making it happen!
Looks like such a fun trip! I'm glad you guys could go and have fun!
Post a Comment