Trace and I decided the time has come for him to retire from American Medical Response, after 20 wonderful years. I feel so grateful to AMR for the wonderful life it has enabled our family to enjoy. As this chapter closes, another begins!
Congratulations! I am sure this is bitter sweet, but what an amazing career Trace has had. Oh I am so happy for the both of you and can't wait to see what comes next for you!
It is a good time when we "quit" working and have more time to spend doing the things we want to do. Have some fun vacations while you are still healthy.
Vonnie agrees with Mary...job well done Trace. We're all so proud of you and the career you have had over several decades. Congrats too to your loving Annie who stood by your side and sometimes alone to get the job done at home. Way to go you two!!! Now go have some fun! Did someone say cruise??
a well deserved retirement. I'm sure he won't however be spending much time in the rocking chair just yet! Now I just hope you two can adjust to living together full time.
Honestly, reading that letter made me cry! I'm so proud! I was also a bit overwhelmed and moved by the amount of things accomplished in that short 20 years! WOW! What a resume of time well-spent! thanks for the great example...
10 comments:
CONGRATS! So happy for you both and all your hard work!
Congratulations! I am sure this is bitter sweet, but what an amazing career Trace has had. Oh I am so happy for the both of you and can't wait to see what comes next for you!
It is a good time when we "quit" working and have more time to spend doing the things we want to do. Have some fun vacations while you are still healthy.
I dont know why it came as "Vonnie" said, when it waas what Mom said
Vonnie agrees with Mary...job well done Trace. We're all so proud of you and the career you have had over several decades. Congrats too to your loving Annie who stood by your side and sometimes alone to get the job done at home. Way to go you two!!! Now go have some fun! Did someone say cruise??
I'll bet it was the thought of you wandering around packing heat that finally got him to call it quits :).
Congrats!
I agree with Mom and Von. Congratulations on an amazing career.
a well deserved retirement. I'm sure he won't however be spending much time in the rocking chair just yet! Now I just hope you two can adjust to living together full time.
What great news! I'm sure you'll enjoy your free time together.
Honestly, reading that letter made me cry! I'm so proud! I was also a bit overwhelmed and moved by the amount of things accomplished in that short 20 years! WOW! What a resume of time well-spent! thanks for the great example...
Post a Comment