FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE

LONG FOR HOME EVEN THOUGH THEY

SEEM TO HAVE ONE.




Friday, October 28, 2011

Never a Dull Moment

Lindsey and I took the littles to Dinosaur Park in Ogden, much to their delight.
The Mulders came for a fall visit.  We drove BettyWhite past Hardware Ranch to enjoy the beautiful fall colors and happened upon a family of moose.

Stacey flew down to join us for Witch's Night Out at Gardiner Village in Salt Lake.  Rachel, also got in on the fun.  We thought we were rocking our costumes until we got there....not even!  Such creativity I've rarely seen.



Some of our activities from Stacey's delightful visit.
Lindsey and I took Emma and Lydia to The Gateway in Salt Lake to see an IMax movie. 

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

True! There never is a dull moment with you. My simple life would be sooooooooooo boring if I didn't have you at the helm always whipping up some great adventure.

Jord said...

You have been busy! It looks like you had a great fall and I love all of your witch costumes.