FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE

LONG FOR HOME EVEN THOUGH THEY

SEEM TO HAVE ONE.




Monday, March 26, 2012

MARCH Madness

March 4th brought Emma's 6th birthday party hosted at our house by Lindsey.  I wonder if you can tell what her theme was?  She should go professional!



On St. Patrick's Day I hosted a breakfast for relatives who were in town for my niece's wedding.  Lindsey assembled this yummy fruit rainbow.

Trace also celebrated a birthday in March.  We gathered for a meal and then went outside, each with a helium balloon that had a good wish written on it.  On a countdown we released them at the same time.  The kinder were thrilled.



2 comments:

Lee said...

That party of Emma's- I just can't get over how adorable it was. I love the balloon release. We do that every year on Michaels birthday. I love the grandkids pictures on the side of your blog. So cute!

Vonnie said...

It looks like you've had a great month with lots of fun things going on.