![]() |
| Sweet Jaken turned 6 with a baseball themed birthday party. The party guests all wrote a birthday wish on a helium balloon and then took them outside to launch. Yes. |
![]() |
| We enjoyed a hike near Mt. Rainer with the Caspersons during our visit with them. We enjoyed a delicious lunch before tackling our beautiful hike. |
| Point Defiance Park was also on the agenda. We enjoyed walking around the zoo, then vegging on the sandy beach. |
![]() |
| Thirty minutes after Rachel flew out, Griffin came in for a five day visit. What is with this 5 day business!! This is all these busy teens could squeeze in! |
| The girls insisted I go with them to a sushi restaurant for my Mother's Day present. Okay thanks.....but I won't be going again! |
| Jaken just looked so patriotic on the day I was decorating the patio for July. |
![]() |
| Driving out to Clarkston to decorate graves never gets dull for these children. We put flowers on all the relatives graves and tell stories about their lives. It makes Jaken want to cry every time!! |
![]() |
| Miss Lydia turned three also in June. Her day was celebrated with a 'piggy party' because she has such a love of this barnyard animal! Lindsey maintained her usual flair! |
![]() |
| It's a piggy party....let's eat like pigs! |
| Happily, our neighbor raises 4-H animals!! |


















4 comments:
Wow, June was a fun and busy month for you! Those sand castles are amazing!
What a great long post annie! I agree, those sand castles were awesome! I'm glad you had such a great month. I can't wait to come back!
Kid- you outdid yourself this time! So many pictures, great detail- and the editing! Wooza! Nice job. I love all your family time. Also, tell Trace nice job on the Nyssa shirt. He can do that, but we can't do the Rupert sweatshirt. What does that say about us?
You have been busy! I'm so proud of Rachel and glad she has you to help her get situated for college. I love all of your sweet grandkids and can't believe how grown up they are becoming!
Post a Comment