![]() |
| I enjoy decorating the house for Halloween. |
![]() |
| I also enjoy decorating the house for our annual Halloween party with our two daughters who haven't moved away...yet! |
![]() |
| These appetizers were a delight for the kinder and the rule was: you have to eat each one! |
| Monsters greeted the kinder in the entry way and the frights continued til the end! |
| Dr. Death strikes his first victim. |
| I dress up with items from the Dollar Store! |
| The Cat Burglars |
| Grandpa, what big eyes you have! |
| The grands went trick-or-treating to 12 doors inside the house, compared to years past when it was all the outside doors. |
| Sweet Lydia was traumatized from the evening and still suffers post traumatic stress! |
| Trace set up his office as a den of horrors and the children would NOT go in there alone....Lydia never did! |
| Bundy's and Sister Sara....who is praying for Mitt to win! |
| Lindsey is passing out treats. |
| Finally something not so scary for Lydia....Witch's Pitch; throwing candy corn into little pots for points. |
| I start a spooky story and the grands all get a turn adding their plots. We tape record it and the play back is so precious. |
| Caleb taking his turn at dart throw. |
| I went with the Bundy's to City Creek and they took family pictures on the spot where they had wedding pictures ten short years ago. |
| We visited Heritage Park to see how the pioneers handled the rigors of life. |
| We went mini golfing in Providence to a darling course decorated to the hilt for Halloween. |
| Paul came to town so we drove Betty White to Liberty to have lunch. Miss Lydia slept the entire way home! |
![]() |
| Lee and Paul went hiking with us in Logan Canyon. We kept entertained with the boys antics. |
| Lindsey and I took the kids biking, and for a picnic, near 3rd Dam. October has been a most beautiful month. |
![]() |
| For FHE we joined the Bundys and Jensens for an outdoor adventure up the canyon. I was in charge of decorating the campsite. Lindsey and Ryan gave an outstanding lesson. Yes. Tears were involved. |






5 comments:
Your Halloween party looks awesome! Those treats look pretty disgusting (in a good way). And I love the homemade rootbeer with dry ice. So fitting for this holiday!
What an awesome month this has been. Sometimes it's hard to recognize it until it's passed and you look back at the photos. I have VERY low expectations for November, which is my least favorite month of the year, tied with March. I will be awaiting your SAFE return!! Then we'll pig our brains out :)
I miss you already. . . let me know when you arrive safely. This post is divine. I love the Halloween party and how you guys go all out. Lydia looks so traumatized, it will be amazing if she's ever the same. . . I'm glad you took pictures of our hike to temple fork. That motel in PC looks awesome. Glad you can get away and enjoy it whenever you wish. Be safe!
Wow, you do Halloween right! I love the party treats and decorations and am sure my kids would be in Lydia's traumatized camp.
too too fun, wish'd i'd been there in person every thing looked so fun.
Post a Comment