I've kept a personal journal since 1978, when I borrowed my Grandma Mayme's journal and experienced first hand the magnificence of reading about her life. Last year I started writing in "small plates" about my spiritual experiences, motivating thoughts, scriptures and stories. Today's thoughts center on my remodeling project. As we all are, I am in the process of remodeling myself. Right now, things are a mess. I'm adding a room here, taking down a wall there. It's dirty, very dusty and behind schedule. But the day will come when the project will be upgraded and I will have a grand re-opening. Like everything hard that we do, it will be worth the effort and the finished product should be better than the original.
FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE
LONG FOR HOME EVEN THOUGH THEY
SEEM TO HAVE ONE.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Interior Remodeling
I've kept a personal journal since 1978, when I borrowed my Grandma Mayme's journal and experienced first hand the magnificence of reading about her life. Last year I started writing in "small plates" about my spiritual experiences, motivating thoughts, scriptures and stories. Today's thoughts center on my remodeling project. As we all are, I am in the process of remodeling myself. Right now, things are a mess. I'm adding a room here, taking down a wall there. It's dirty, very dusty and behind schedule. But the day will come when the project will be upgraded and I will have a grand re-opening. Like everything hard that we do, it will be worth the effort and the finished product should be better than the original.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are such a great example of things that really matter in life. This small plates journal will help you with your Skeen History for 2007 :)
I love you mom!
Annie,
I recently discovered your blog. It is so beautiful and interesting. Good job! Aren't we all works in progress? I'll enjoy reading future posts.
Post a Comment