FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE

LONG FOR HOME EVEN THOUGH THEY

SEEM TO HAVE ONE.




Saturday, April 12, 2008

Scrap Happy





I have finished my last scrapbook class
today, which is a good thing because I am out of space to display them. Adding to my collection in Utah is going to take some major re-arranging, or gift giving! Since Memory Lane went out of business, I have taken classes at Mystic Paper and Scrapbook Etc. in Mesa. Suzette Ricks, Caroline Miller and Jennifer Wagner are talented beyond words. Caroline and Suzette are willing to send me a kit so I can make even more books when I go home:)




This is an Easter book I am going to use to put pictures of the grandkids in their Easter best and also enjoying egg hunts. Caroline made it as an altered book and the pictures do not do it justice.






This book I dreamed up on my own to document the 27 homes we have lived in over 38 years. (That includes many apartments). This is just Volume 1.

4 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Mom, you are so dang talented!! I've given up scrapbooking because I'm so bad at it. You have a true gift. Sophia doesn't have anything on you!

Annie said...

Oh contrare Jo! Sophia is designing her projects and mostly I am just making books that others have designed. There's a huge difference!!!

Lee said...

those books are to die for ann! i can't wait to look at each one very thoroughly when i see you- which seems like a year at least

Lindsey said...

These will be such treasures to us when...ya know...well lets just say years down the road. Thanks for preserving such great memories!