Speaking of the Griffin Girls, we surprised Janet for her birthday last year and all went to lunch in Twin Falls. I look like I have stepped in a sink hole. I always feel like a dwarf around my family!
I'm so happy to learn that there's a tulip festival in Utah. Recall the happy days in April at the Wooden Shoe Bulb Co. in Woodburn Ann? 30 acres of every imaginable color and type of tulip. And weren't they 6 to 10 stems per dollar? I do miss Oregon. On a different subject - Carol you look stunning!
I owe a special thanks to Von for getting me tuned into Thanksgiving point. It has now been the host of many of my little family activities. As a matter of fact we're flying Ryan's parents out to see us in 2 weeks just to go to the festival. Sure hope it warms up here!! Thanks Vonnie for the great recommendation last year!
I'm so happy you were delighted with the tulip festival! It's an amazing little Utah gem. It's suppose to open tomorrow, but alas, there is an inch on snow on the ground today and I haven't seen one tulip in bloom. Daffodils, yes, tulips, not yet. We've had such a hard winter and I estimate that the tulips are at least a week behind schedule. The show was to run between April 11 and April 26, but the tulips will probably not be in bloom for another week and they'll go later into May, FYI. It's a Utah must see!
4 comments:
I'm so happy to learn that there's a tulip festival in Utah. Recall the happy days in April at the Wooden Shoe Bulb Co. in Woodburn Ann? 30 acres of every imaginable color and type of tulip. And weren't they 6 to 10 stems per dollar? I do miss Oregon.
On a different subject - Carol you look stunning!
I owe a special thanks to Von for getting me tuned into Thanksgiving point. It has now been the host of many of my little family activities. As a matter of fact we're flying Ryan's parents out to see us in 2 weeks just to go to the festival. Sure hope it warms up here!! Thanks Vonnie for the great recommendation last year!
I'm so happy you were delighted with the tulip festival! It's an amazing little Utah gem. It's suppose to open tomorrow, but alas, there is an inch on snow on the ground today and I haven't seen one tulip in bloom. Daffodils, yes, tulips, not yet. We've had such a hard winter and I estimate that the tulips are at least a week behind schedule. The show was to run between April 11 and April 26, but the tulips will probably not be in bloom for another week and they'll go later into May, FYI. It's a Utah must see!
Good to know. Good to know. Linny, I hope the Bundy's will see some tulips! The Richters are flying up for it also.
Post a Comment