FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE

LONG FOR HOME EVEN THOUGH THEY

SEEM TO HAVE ONE.




Monday, May 5, 2008

Jaken's Obsession


As this crime fighter follows me around I find myself easily distracted and unable to stay on task....who wouldn't!!!


8 comments:

John and Jada McFarlane said...

So cute! Owen got so excited when he saw that picture. Now that I am leaving this comment the picture went off the computer and Owen is yelling at me to see more "Batmannnnn" Cute blog.

Jamie Jo said...

Are you sure that's not Jaken?

SaraPete said...

Ha, Mom that is Jaken, not Caleb!!

Annie said...

Oppsie. See how the crime fighter has me all discombobbled!

Jamie Jo said...

Little Jaken!! I love him. Remember when Josh LIVED in his Spiderman suit? Remember when I had had it and cut it up? Remember how you went right out and bought him a new one?

Lindsey said...

"Dat's carey" as Jaken would say.

Sidney said...

I think Roman was Batman for two years running. Did you do the "underoo" craze back in the 80's? Natalie ran around in skimpy Wonder Woman underoo's. I am happy to say she has more decorum these days.

Lee said...

cam had a power ranger costume that was hilarious. i'm sad to say i think i got rid of it instead of saving it for him as a dad. sad- my compulsion to dejunk sometimes comes back to bite me in the butt!