FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE
LONG FOR HOME EVEN THOUGH THEY
SEEM TO HAVE ONE.
Tribute to my Dad
I bought this canvas at Michaels, and with push pins and straight pins I've made a collage of pictures of my Dad's life. Some of the pictures I've blown up into an 8x10 and some I have reduced to a smaller size. I kept all the pictures in black and white except for one tiny baby picture of him. My Dad has been gone since 1983, but I miss him as much today as I ever have. He was a giant among men.
6 comments:
I'm in the process of completing a 2 1/2 year project that involves my Dad's history. I'm transcribing all of the letters sent and received by my parents and grandparents during WWII. I just have to have it done by Christmas this year. Your project is a beautiful tribute for your Dad.
Have a great week.
Judy
i love that board like no other- it's so great you have that to see everyday as a great reminder of dad.
What a nice idea. I love things like this. I love having these kinds of things hanging in my home because anyone who enters can clearly see the things that are important to me and it helps to reinforce those family bonds.
I call dibs on this
What a great tribute to dad. He is a giant of a man and we all admire and miss him. Dave said the sweetest thing recently. The question came up in conversation about some day meeting some famous person who had died. A prophet, a President, an inventor or someone else famous....who would you most like to meet? Dave's answer.....Grandpa Earl H. Griffin. Can you imagine that reunion some day when all the grands and great-grands get the opportunity to finally meet Grandpa Earl? From Vonnie
This is one of my most favorite things in your house. Or at leas it falls on the top 20 of favorites.
Post a Comment