
We remodeled our kitchen 8 years ago when we moved to this house. The broom closet in the kitchen had the door removed and some shelves added to the two existing ones and I am able to store my everyday dishes and special
occasion dishes within easy reach. I love it! If I have a crawling grandchild in the house, I put up an "adjustable" baby gate for the bottom shelves and haven't had broken dishes since.
5 comments:
I found your last 3/4 posts so interesting. Loved the closet you made into a pantry. We've a tiny bathroom off the kitchen that I want to do the same thing to. Also your bunk house is beautiful. We have a cabin that we built ourselves and your french room is so gorgeous. Luckiy family to stay there. We had daughter and family live here for a while and it was the best. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great week.
When you say no broken dishes, do you mean no broken dishes since you got back from Mesa?
Looks just like out of "Dear Lizzie." Did you go? Did you love that store?
Marilyn; I loved/loved Dear Lizzie. What a talented owner, whoever she is. It is similar to some shops in Oregon, without the fun treat department. Thanks for the heads up!
wow, that is sweet. great job.
thanks for coming by and saying such a sweet compliment comment on my bloggy this weekend. come by anytime :)
fun to visit your bloggy tonight :)
greetings from kathleen in anchorage alaska
Post a Comment