We went kayaking this evening at Paria Bay, between Trinidad and Venezuela. The water was smooth, and we had a nice cloud cover.
We just came back from watching the new INDIANA JONES movie and I feel I must give a review: Either we are really getting OLD or that is a very cheesy and stupid movie! We did love the music and the fact that there was no swearing or sex of any kind. Very refreshing. The plot was typical overkill but if you just want popcorn and can text during the entire show, you will be alright:) The violence was par for Hollywood. Harrison Ford still has appeal. I love his crooked smile and his Indie hat. Cate Blanchett was a waste of good talent. Don't say I didn't warn you!!!!
4 comments:
Mom--how could you bash Indie? He was my first Hollywood Love. When Raiders came out I had the BIGGEST crush on him. It was gross to find out he's Dad's age. When I was in summer school one year I would daydream the time away imagining that we were filming the sequel and I was playing his love interest. Hello? I was in 4th or 5th grade. But I was sure I could pull it off.
Bryon and Roman went and agreed with your review. Bryon did say however he loved the first 15 or 20 minutes because the set designs of the 40's was so great. Thanks review.wish you were in town. Candice and I are on our way up to Bryons Moms and it would have been fun to stop in. Oh well maybe next visit.
Harrison Ford is appealing - that's for sure! My kids all want to see the movie - maybe this weekend.
Have a great weekend - thanks for stopping by. See you soon - Kellan
I just walked in from date night...to Indiana Jones. What can I say...you took the words right out of my mouth!
Post a Comment