Our 11 year old grandson, Daniel, and our nephew Tanner, spent two nights with us recently. They slept in the bunk house, played Wii for hours, went swimming twice, drove the 4-wheelers and 'skinny dipped' in the hot tub....their favorite activity of all. When we would drive into Ogden and would be in the car for 30 minutes to and fro, I had them listen to BEARS AND PRAYERS. Can I just say Michael Dunn can hold your attention with his true experience of being attacked by a grizzly bear in Yellowstone Park. I highly recommend on any car trip regardless of age.

4 comments:
you're right- It sure captured our attention on our vacation! Thanks for recommending it. It's a great story with a good message - I loved it
Thank you, I've been looking for things for my boys to listen to.
Yes, I agree with my mom. It was a VERY good story! I can't believe what happened to him! (I won't say, for those who haven't heard it yet). But what an amazing experience. Thanks for the recommendation.
They are SUCH good boys. Sorry I didn't get you a copy of their picture from the pool. Is it too late?
Post a Comment