Ok... Back on a post (April 28) call "Mango on Sticky Rice" I knew we were connected!.. I love it and so does my husband and we have tried to make it but always failed. We can't wait to try your recipe :) Now You will have to go to my Blogpost (http://mom-timeforchange.blogspot.com/2007/07/best-thai-food.html) This is by far the BEST Thai restaurant ...it is Mesa. Check it out when you are back this way... It looks like a dive...but it is authentic wonderful food and great Mango and sticky rice!!! Fondly, B.
I love this tradition and collection. It is muh better than fridge magnets, which for some reason we are still collecting. I need to get mine on that great tag board like you have.
2 comments:
Ok... Back on a post (April 28) call "Mango on Sticky Rice" I knew we were connected!.. I love it and so does my husband and we have tried to make it but always failed. We can't wait to try your recipe :)
Now You will have to go to my Blogpost (http://mom-timeforchange.blogspot.com/2007/07/best-thai-food.html)
This is by far the BEST Thai restaurant ...it is Mesa.
Check it out when you are back this way...
It looks like a dive...but it is authentic wonderful food
and great Mango and sticky rice!!!
Fondly, B.
I love this tradition and collection. It is muh better than fridge magnets, which for some reason we are still collecting. I need to get mine on that great tag board like you have.
Post a Comment