Trace built this cottage when we first moved here in 2001. He remodeled an existing horse barn into a place where friends and family can stay, especially Stacey and her family when they visit from Washington.
Cute cottage, and what a great way to get family to visit. I don't think I've ever been to your place but I've always wanted to see it. (I'm not trying to get you to invite me to sleep over or anything, just a short visit and a tour.)
Well, I'm wanting an invite to the cottage...it looks so warma and comfy. I even have the Hokey Pokey sign so we must have TONS in common! Just as a sidenote, I copied off all the Goliath posts and took them to my famly reunion so I could study them. Thanks!
Do you just go thru magazines and cut out these pictures? You guys lead a life that is just way to charming to be real. I definitely plan on visiting just to verify these places really do in fact exists.
Jamie, Jenny, Marilyn and Sid. Come and visit. I have some openings this fall! I'll make you a mean breakfast. Jenny, when you visit Utah after the baby, stop by!
I just read your post on Jamie's blog. I would love to visit you in Liberty! I'll definately let you know when we visit again--sadly it probably won't be until next summer. Your cottage looks beautiful.
I just love the cottage. Emma has really cramped our style for staying there. I need to come up and have a weekend getaway more often. Perhaps in the fall when things slow down and cool off.
10 comments:
That is just my favorite place to stay. That bed is so comfy!!! I wish we could come do another night or two again, but who wants to watch 5 kids?
Cute cottage, and what a great way to get family to visit. I don't think I've ever been to your place but I've always wanted to see it. (I'm not trying to get you to invite me to sleep over or anything, just a short visit and a tour.)
Well, I'm wanting an invite to the cottage...it looks so warma and comfy. I even have the Hokey Pokey sign so we must have TONS in common! Just as a sidenote, I copied off all the Goliath posts and took them to my famly reunion so I could study them. Thanks!
Do you just go thru magazines and cut out these pictures? You guys lead a life that is just way to charming to be real. I definitely plan on visiting just to verify these places really do in fact exists.
P.S. I like the fancy new background on your blog!
Jamie, Jenny, Marilyn and Sid. Come and visit. I have some openings this fall! I'll make you a mean breakfast. Jenny, when you visit Utah after the baby, stop by!
I'll be there the first of October or so!
I just read your post on Jamie's blog. I would love to visit you in Liberty! I'll definately let you know when we visit again--sadly it probably won't be until next summer. Your cottage looks beautiful.
I just love the cottage. Emma has really cramped our style for staying there. I need to come up and have a weekend getaway more often. Perhaps in the fall when things slow down and cool off.
your cottage is da bomb. I love staying there. It's like an awesome B&B!
Post a Comment