Are you people doing something special to make her look so dang cute in every single picture I've ever seen of her, or is she just extremely photogenic?
From her Grandpa: There is nothing sweeter than seeing a little bumble bee coming running toward you with the expectation of being picked up for a good hug and kiss. Lindsey (& Ryan) are such good steward of this sweet little spirit. As cute as she is, there is just no doubting that she is absolutely filled with a capacity of love beyond that of most of us.
No, I have to say I have not! (seen a cuter bug!) Lindsey must stay up nights creating new and fun costumes and outfits for Emma to wear. but that girl is not all about clothes- she's a lovable sweet 2 year old that we love to be around
8 comments:
I know I can't stand how cute she is, I don't know about everyone else though.
Are you people doing something special to make her look so dang cute in every single picture I've ever seen of her, or is she just extremely photogenic?
Baby Bumble Bee is Mills favorite song. I can't wait to show her these pictures!
oh my gosh!!!!!
From her Grandpa: There is nothing sweeter than seeing a little bumble bee coming running toward you with the expectation of being picked up for a good hug and kiss. Lindsey (& Ryan) are such good steward of this sweet little spirit. As cute as she is, there is just no doubting that she is absolutely filled with a capacity of love beyond that of most of us.
She looks so cute!
I want one!! Well... someday anyways!
No, I have to say I have not! (seen a cuter bug!) Lindsey must stay up nights creating new and fun costumes and outfits for Emma to wear. but that girl is not all about clothes- she's a lovable sweet 2 year old that we love to be around
Post a Comment