

Remember when I went to Trinidad in the spring and I talked about the wonderful couple we met, named Chris and Akeisha? We were able to give them 2 tickets to the temple in Santa Domingo, Dominican Republic, and a night at the Marriott there. It is unbelievably expensive for these good Saints to go to the temple ($700 a person) Would we/could we pay that each time we went? Akeisha was sealed to her parents on the same day she was sealed to Chris, and her daughter was able to be sealed to them, which came as quite a surprise. It was a day of happy tears. We have enjoyed receiving e-mails from them.


5 comments:
What gorgeous wedding photos. Can you imagine having to pay that much with each trip? wow. This post is heart warming, thank you.
That is so wonderful! How great that they sent your pics!
That is so kind of you and Trace to help make that happen. I love hearing about that kind of giving with such an important purpose. The pictures are beautiful
That is marvelous and your generousity doesn't surprise me one bit. What a tremendous blessing for everyone involved, including you!!
Love, Sophia
That is so great! What a touching story. I'm so glad you guys had a chance to do that.
Post a Comment