
Trace has been in Bombay(
Mumbai), India for a week now and I have managed to keep quite busy. My friend from Amarillo was here a week, working on her cabin and staying in our cottage until it becomes
livable. Rachel and her friend (and Jamie) spent Saturday night in downtown Salt Lake with me. The girls shopped, we ate at Costa Vida and then saw the good movie; Ghost Town. Since I had such a good time taking Stacey's girls on the
FrontRunner when they were here, I went on it again, this time with Caleb.

I had taken snacks, toys and cards to entertain him but they were not necessary since the train itself was all that was required. Walking through the cars to go the the bathroom at the front of the train was a near heavenly experience!

We visited the kid's museum at the Gateway and had the place to ourselves, since it was near closing time. He also enjoyed playing in the fountain without getting wet.
2 comments:
Such fun activities. I adore that you do so much one-on-one w/ your grandkids. I wish my kids gma's did that- even the smallest part. . .
What a great outing with a cute little boy. Great memories are being made!
Post a Comment