FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE

LONG FOR HOME EVEN THOUGH THEY

SEEM TO HAVE ONE.




Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wordless Wednesday



Remember these?!!

7 comments:

Grandma Labrum said...

Wow! Brings back memories. I have my bandalos pack away in my cedar chest somewhere. What a feeling of acomplishment when you got a new jewel or cell. Remember agonizing over which flower to choose for your symbol? And that first cross-stitch was so special. Thanks for the memory

Vonnie said...

I sure do! Are they yours? Who did the cross stitch - D.T.? I have mine too and it is fun to pull them out and remember the good old days of wearing bandalos (sp?). I use to wear my primary one proudly to school. I loved all the glittering sequins and pretended that they were real diamonds!

Annie said...

Oh how I wish they were mine! I got the pics from the blog: hamills.blogspot.com

Amazed said...

Hello? I DO have my cross stitch. I spoke at a women's meeting once...and they gave me a fabulous vase of flowers. I squealed, "Oh, I just LOVE daffofils....that was my flower on my bandalo" The RS pres. smiled and said "Well, that is nice but these are tulips!" Duh, I KNEW that!

lyn. said...

Yes, I remember, because I still have all of my bandalos and even the cross stitch...

Do you remember the the big white Treasures of Truth book?

Grandma Labrum said...

Do you mean to tell me those really aren't real diamonds? I am so crushed!

Sidney said...

Be still my heart, where did you find those? I am so sad mine didn't get saved. I think I remember mine had more dazzel,oh perhaps I had more rhinestones or something. Do you remember you were suppose to pick your favorite flower and sew it on for the YW bandalo Really I can't imagine why they don't still use them they were so age appropriate. What teen-ager wouldn't be thrilled with a lovely wide felt necklace.Ooops Shhhh the boy scouts still haven't figured that out yet.