Where do you find these things? Are you trying to make me feel guilty because I have so many shoes that they don't fit in my shoe containers anymore? AHHHH!!!
What a wonderful "perspective" picture. Thanks for sharing! That reminds me of a story my niece told me. They went down to help rebuild an orphange in South America and none of the girls had shoes except for one girl who had one sandal and 1/2 of it's mate, the back half was missing.
5 comments:
What can you say to that? It makes any problems I think I have sound stupid.
Oh wow. the things I take for granted as I was worried about what to microwave for a three year old.
WOW!
Nancy
Where do you find these things? Are you trying to make me feel guilty because I have so many shoes that they don't fit in my shoe containers anymore? AHHHH!!!
This makes me feel pretty silly for worrying about whether or not I have ordered enough at Zappos.com (shoes online)to get the free shipping.
I am very thankful for all that I have.
What a wonderful "perspective" picture. Thanks for sharing!
That reminds me of a story my niece told me. They went down to help rebuild an orphange in South America and none of the girls had shoes except for one girl who had one sandal and 1/2 of it's mate, the back half was missing.
Post a Comment