Mayme...I mean Eliza is still pouring over her book. I put it up on a shelf so little brother wouln't attack it. Thinking it may be safer at your house until he's a bit older :0
I love this book! Did you use a bind it all to assemble it? I don't have one but would get one just to do a book like this. I just found your blog today (from Sophia) and love all of your ideas! Gayle
2 comments:
Mayme...I mean Eliza is still pouring over her book. I put it up on a shelf so little brother wouln't attack it. Thinking it may be safer at your house until he's a bit older :0
I love this book! Did you use a bind it all to assemble it? I don't have one but would get one just to do a book like this. I just found your blog today (from Sophia) and love all of your ideas! Gayle
Post a Comment