FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE

LONG FOR HOME EVEN THOUGH THEY

SEEM TO HAVE ONE.




Wednesday, December 31, 2008

And Then There Were Five

Petersen's spent Christmas in Washington with the Lakes.  A storm kept the Caspersons from joining us on Christmas Eve so I cooked a 20 pound turkey for just us and the Bundys.  We had so much fun in spite of small numbers.  Emma entertained us by singing "Jolly Old Saint Nicholas" and "Somewhere Out There".  We played cards and gave a prize of our coin jar to Bundys.  I bought matching jammies for Lindsey and me.


The Searles joined us for our HOTEL night at the Marriott in Ogden.  We viewed the magical Christmas Villages, ate at the Railway Station and swam.  Always a tradition we all look forward to.






This was another wonderful year in my wonderful life.  I love my family so much.  I am grateful to be married to a good man.  We respect and depend on each other.  I cherish my daughters and their mates.  My grandchildren grow more precious each day.  I thank my Heavenly Father for all that I have.

No comments: