How can you have green trees and white trees in the same location? Your kitchen window? Do you get sick of something quicker than a month? Love the food storage for the girls. That's what I'm going to buy for us with the $ from Freda.
How can you have green trees and white trees in the same location? Your kitchen window? Do you get sick of something quicker than a month? Love the food storage for the girls. That's what I'm going to buy for us with the $ from Freda.
3 comments:
Nothing is better than a snowlady in a tutu! Except your nativity is marvelous!
How can you have green trees and white trees in the same location? Your kitchen window? Do you get sick of something quicker than a month? Love the food storage for the girls. That's what I'm going to buy for us with the $ from Freda.
How can you have green trees and white trees in the same location? Your kitchen window? Do you get sick of something quicker than a month? Love the food storage for the girls. That's what I'm going to buy for us with the $ from Freda.
Post a Comment