FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE

LONG FOR HOME EVEN THOUGH THEY

SEEM TO HAVE ONE.




Monday, December 8, 2008

Viva Las Vegas


The girls joined us in Las Vegas for the occasion of watching their father receive the LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD from the American Ambulance Association. This award has only been given 3 other times in the last 15 years.. It was so nice for them to have a greater understanding of what their father does when he is away from us. He is fortunate to be involved in a work where his efforts make a difference in people's lives under the most dilffilcult of circumstances.
We took the girls to see Phantom at the Venetian. Luckily we were upgraded to the Golden Circle seats and sat right under the magnificent chandelier, one of the main characters of the show! The theater was built specifically for this show so the effects are like none other.


Stacey got up one morning for an 18 mile run, from the hotel out to the desert near Red Rock. She called us en route and asked us to pick her up and go hiking. We flew out of our pajamas and met her just as she was nearing the entrance of the park. We always make a point of hiking here when we visit Las Vegas.

6 comments:

Vonnie said...

Congratulations to Trace! He deserves recognition and praise for all the good he has done for AAA. Way to go Trace! That is so nice that your girls could all be there.

Joyce Anne said...

Way to go Trace. It is very nice to be appreciated for the work you do.

Mary Ann...I stayed at the Venetian for a week during one conference that I attended. The bathrooms were the all time best. By the time I got home, I had a few pictures of Vegas and a crazy lot of the bathroom. I don't even want to try and figure out what that says about me. Next time I go, I definatly want to see "Phantom".

Kylee said...

That's such an awesome award for Trace! Congrats. What a fun little get away too!

Sidney said...

How nice for someone to recognise Trac and all his good works. Your girls look so proud of their Dad and rightly so. How fun to all get together in December.

Stacey said...

Thanks again. It's so fun to get away with just my sissy's and you both for a few days. It gives me new energy.

Jord said...

What a fabulous trip for you all to be together and congratulations for a well deserved award Trace!