FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE

LONG FOR HOME EVEN THOUGH THEY

SEEM TO HAVE ONE.




Tuesday, March 17, 2009

LiTtLE cuPCAke


The Bundys just left, after visiting us for two weeks. Ryan was only here for a few days and then had to get back to the real world. He was here when Emma Lee turned 3, however. Lindsey planned such a fun birthday for the little girl, sent such a cute invitation, made adorable party-favor cones filled with cotton candy, and took a priceless photo shoot.



We ate at Joe's Farm Grill, had our eyebrows 'threaded', and went on another night hike, to name just a few of our activities. Having our daughters visit us is our favorite activity during our time in Arizona.










































3 comments:

Lee said...

Does this mean you're back from Amarillo? I want to hear all about it. You must be pretty lonely now, after having Emma and Linny there for so long! Too bad I'm not coming in a few days. I'll be having oral surgery instead. . . How fun for me!

Sidney said...

OK what the heck is "eyebrow threading?" I'll tll ya girl there is just no keeping up with you. Call me and Let's get together this week if you're done lolly gagling around.I've got your pants...ok that sounds kinda funny

Lindsey said...

I swore I left a comment by now. It must not have worked. This has been my favorite visit yet. I've had two dreams since returning home that I stayed longer, and I totally could have, had it not been for Ryan who was losing his mind back home. The phrase couldn't be more true "It is not good for man to be alone."