Two of my favorite spring activities are bottle feeding lambs and stealing lilacs from vacant lots in Ogden. My three bushes don't bloom until a month after Ogden's, so I am in lilac heaven for double the time!
We have four bummer lambs to bottle feed this spring. They are loved by the 'bigs' and the 'littles'. The smallest one needs extra care and to be held while feeding his bottle. This year we discovered bottle holders that go on the fence so that has saved a lot of time, except for LITTLEFOOT. And that's okay
6 comments:
hmmm I can almost smell the lilacs...ooh and the lambs too,not so good. We're headed to Utah around the 4th tell me again when the Battalion productions are.
I wish lilacs could bloom are year long...
Mine are in bloom, but it's that big lilac bush so they are a different type, but boy do they smell fabulous! Hope the lambs are around when Cammy comes!
your little grandson sure looks like a Skeen!!! The lilacs are beautiful. This is such a great time of year in Utah.
It looks like a great adventure for the grandparents and the grandkids. The lilacs are beautiful too. Love me some lilacs.
I love the lilacs...my definite favorite. And how brave of you to have lambs!
Post a Comment