FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE

LONG FOR HOME EVEN THOUGH THEY

SEEM TO HAVE ONE.




Saturday, September 26, 2009

Come One & All


































































































Cannon Beach is nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Coast Mountain range. The city is famed for its forested headlands, towering monoliths and miles of pristine, sandy beaches. Haystack Rock is the most famous landmark in this area. The margin of sand bordering Cannon Beach was rated Best Overall Beach in the state of Oregon. If you're looking for a place to relax, inhale outrageous coast beauty and feel the stress blow away on the coastal wind, Cannon Beach, Oregon, will never disappoint. There is something to take your breath away everyday of the year~~even on a dark and stormy afternoon.













5 comments:

Kylee said...

I want to go there really bad. How fun for you guys!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Love the pictures. It brings back so many memories of living so close and going as often as we could. I am happy that we are able to go one week out of the year with my husbands family, it is (and will always be) what we look forward to all year long!

Stacey said...

Thanks for the fun trip. Since Todd missed out we're going back the end of October for our annual Fall overnighter...the kids have a few "half days" that week. Those were some awesome pictures you took...I mean, posted :>

Stacey said...

Seriously....what is up with those flowers?

Lindsey said...

You and dad have taken me a lot of great places, but I think Cannon Beach is my favorite, at least State side for sure! Great pictures, but sadly they just don't do this little town justice. Bummer about the closed tunnel, it's going to tank the town. I need to let Stacey know before she goes in October.