FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE

LONG FOR HOME EVEN THOUGH THEY

SEEM TO HAVE ONE.




Monday, September 28, 2009

Getting Out Of Dodge

Trace was off to the Netherlands, Washington D.C. and New York so I got in the car and drove to see the Lakes. Always a delight. Stacey and I always get in some long walks through downtown Portland and enjoy looking for photo shoot locations. It is also a must to browse through the many shops selling items from yesteryear.









She and I made this taffy centerpiece for a Young Woman presentation she was giving for her stake. At first we tried just jamming the taffy on the skewers but that was no good. Then we tried oiling the sticks and that helped a little. Finally we poked a hole through the taffy with the end of scissors before placing on the sticks and that was a home run.


Camdyn and Kennedy enjoyed painting pink pumpkins for their bedroom.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I do feel bad for Stacey that she doesn't live by us/you...however, it does have to be nice to have you all to herself without interruption. Not a fair trade, but at least it's something.