Paul drove Mom and David home from Arizona for the summer and Trace and I drove him to Salt Lake for his flight home this morning. It was so great to have him here, but we missed DeNae. I hosted a family party for thirty, to hear more about our nephew's recent return from his mission in Mongolia. He developed such a love for the people he served. FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE
LONG FOR HOME EVEN THOUGH THEY
SEEM TO HAVE ONE.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Mom Comes Home
When I am around the Skeen family I don't feel like a miniature person! The Griffin's are giants I tell you. I'm 5'7, which isn't a bad height. Janet and I are the same height but it doesn't look like it because I am leaning on the railing. I must stop that and learn to stand up straight. And wear high heels.
Paul drove Mom and David home from Arizona for the summer and Trace and I drove him to Salt Lake for his flight home this morning. It was so great to have him here, but we missed DeNae. I hosted a family party for thirty, to hear more about our nephew's recent return from his mission in Mongolia. He developed such a love for the people he served.
Paul drove Mom and David home from Arizona for the summer and Trace and I drove him to Salt Lake for his flight home this morning. It was so great to have him here, but we missed DeNae. I hosted a family party for thirty, to hear more about our nephew's recent return from his mission in Mongolia. He developed such a love for the people he served.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
some of those picts look familiar. . . that was such a fun party you hosted! I'm glad Paul was able to come too. It was great to all be together. Aren't you glad the Bundy's are still in Liberty so you can go there often?
Post a Comment