For our family vacation this year, the 16 of us from Utah drove to the Portland area to visit Stacey and her family. Her new home was large enough to accommodate us, with room to spare. We enjoyed a day of boating on the Columbia River, nature hikes, downtown Portland and a trip to Cannon Beach. The ten years we spent in Portland were reminisced and some were heard wanting to move back. I especially enjoyed that time in my life because I was able to live around all 4 of my daughters for the first and last time. Thank you, Stacey, for wonderful memories.





5 comments:
That's so cool that you were all able to go back to Oregon area. I love, love boating and wish I could have joined in on the fun. Love the post after as well. What a cute idea for a bedroom!
OH no Trac that was "heartless"
Your trip looked enchanting. I've never been along the Oregon Coast it looks beautiful. Best part though i'm sure was just being all together, the best!
looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I want to go back already! I can't believe Trace ate that. That is pretty gross!!
Such a fun trip!! So sad it's over! Thanks again for making it happen!
Hi MaryAnn - I'm a blog-stalker, love looking in on you and your beautiful family!!! I check on Stacey's too!! Gotta love visiting the Northwest, there's no place quite like it....looked like you had some crabbing fun!!! Take care, TERI
Post a Comment