Twenty Signs you might live to 100
1. You eat purple food.
2. You have been a college freshman.
3. You have a drama-free marriage.
4. You enjoy good friendships.
5. You have strong legs.
6. You set goals.
7. You feel 13 years younger than you are.
8. You have a positive outlook on life.
9. You're outgoing.
10. You've got skinny friends.
11. You don't have a housekeeper.
12. You often walk instead of drive.
13. You do aerobic activity five hours a week
14. You don't like burgers.
15. You skip cola, including diet
16. You love tea.
17. You limit calories to 1,400 to 2,000 a day.
18. You don't snore.
19. You weren't overweight as a teen.
20. You have a flat belly.
Hellyray. I have 16 out of 20. I refuse to live one day after 80 so looks like I better start fighting more with my husband, stop exercising, add even more weight in my stomach and double my pop drinking. I'm just saying.
5 comments:
I'm the opposite. I think there are maybe 4 that do apply. ;)
I'm questioning 3 of those... and why can't I think of foods that are purple besides grapes? What, you don't want to be like Aunt Sara and Grandma Mayme... haha.
i only have twelve. Life gets good after eighty. If you dont want to do somethings you just say you are too old. You enjoy staying home more.
where did you come up with that list? It's amazing. I too have 16 out of 20. . . 100? no thanks! I'll watch what you do to knock some off the list, and I'll learn what I should do!!! (isn't that what I've done my whole life???) and yes, what are some other purple foods?
Purplish foods: Cabbage, rhubarb,colored easter eggs, 2 wk old rice-a-roni, any food tainted with purpose dye #12.
Post a Comment