FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE

LONG FOR HOME EVEN THOUGH THEY

SEEM TO HAVE ONE.




Monday, July 4, 2011

Bear Lake Adventures



Trace and I rented a lovely cabin at Harbor Village for two nights and we all had such fun.  We rode bikes, swam in the pool, played cards, ate yummy meals, played family soccer and swam in the lake twice.  The cabin was brand new; 7 bedrooms, 6 baths, ping pong, air hockey, 3 DRV televisions, Xbox,  $300 a night.  What was not to love?  (801-9953213).  We definitely plan to return!!

3 comments:

Jord said...

That cabin looks wonderful. I'm glad you got to enjoy Stacey and co. for a whole week and for great cousin play time.

Vonnie said...

Wow, that looks like a great family gathering place. Good family time for the Skeens! Happiness!!

Lee said...

That cabin is so nice! I hope it stays that price for awhile. I would love to take the fam sometime. I loved all your collages. Wow- you really were bored!