FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE

LONG FOR HOME EVEN THOUGH THEY

SEEM TO HAVE ONE.




Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Roses in my Garden

This picture was taken on our trip to Portland in August. Aren't they just the cutest girls?! I have always felt so lucky to have been blessed with just girls. As I have been re-reading my journals, I am reminded of the joy I had in raising them. Life was such fun. The girls were such good little girls and so easy to raise. They grew up in Eugene, Oregon; Amarillo, Texas; Mesa, Arizona; Portland, Oregon. They were so good to each other and had each others backs. We were able to take each one on individual trips which I think is really important in developing a close relationship.
As grown women with children of their own, I marvel at their uniqueness. They bring me so much happiness from the choices they make and the lives they are carving out for themselves with their children and husbands.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Man, those three on the right are really stunning!

Lee said...

All four of your daughters are beautiful- inside and out! I love the pict, and hope you're getting it framed as we speak!

tutus n bowties said...

I think it cool that you had all girls as well. That's so fun that you have been re-reading your journals. I really should be better at writing in mine. Eh guilty as charged!

Lee said...

hey- you changed your wording since this morning. Sweet stuff. I love all your girls too. They're the bestest

Sidney said...

It is wonderful being a Mom of a lot of girls. I just have to say I feel doubly blessed in also having a son. what a world of difference there was.
I remember after having my first baby I wondered how my Mom could do it 11 times. Well Motherhood is pretty addictive. Your girls are a wonderful extension of you and Trac. Because you were such wonderful parents you now reap the rewards for years to come.

Vonnie said...

I love your daughters! They are each wonderful women. I'm so happy to be their aunt.

Lindsey said...

Yeah, I just read your words again too. Ummmm, that's a sweet post...but you must be forgetting the years of teasing and tattling. Your probably blocked that out. Don't worry, I remember them as clear as day :)

Stacey said...

That pic is okay. Not frame worthy. Come up again and we'll get another one, color coordinating. Just kidding....but on which thought? Nostagia... That looked like a trip to see the Pete's :>