FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE

LONG FOR HOME EVEN THOUGH THEY

SEEM TO HAVE ONE.




Monday, June 27, 2011

BettyWhite

 Trace and I bought a new toy last month and have had so much fun with it.  It has been named "BettyWhite" because Trace said we couldn't drive it fast and crazy, but had to take it slow and steady.  Sara thought BettyWhite fit perfectly.  Trace hates that name but, oh well.  Anywho, the grands pretty much adore riding in it. Griffin took it for a spin and since it was his first experience with driving, he was pleased to say the least.  This picture is now his profile on facebook!

Camdyn, Kennedy and Caleb rode with me over the Avon pass to check on our house in Liberty.  After picking hand fulls of flowers, we had lunch and then conferred with my realtor on some issues with the house.  We have a contract on it and will close in 9 days, God willing!!



1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Man alive! I am so excited to repeat this exact same adventure when the girls and I come home. Promise me, promise me we'll go to Eats. Can't wait!