
This is where I go walking as often as I can...along the Ogden River. Isn't it beautiful in the fall?
We took our 3 lambs to the auction this week. Our neighbor bought the biggest one and slaughtered him in his back yard. I'm glad I wasn't home.

Our farewell to fall party ended with a pinata that sent the kinder
scurrying when Josh busted it open.
Trace cut a tree down in the front yard again this year, and
Yevon and Rick had spent the previous night with us, so were here to help also.
6 comments:
So before you go off and get rid of this place, I really need to come see it!
PS my kids loved the cookies, oh and Lee bought our car.
That looked like a lot of work. I liked your table of goodies. Could this be the last year for the farewell to fall in Liberty?
I'm sad I missed the last (perhaps) farewell to fall party in Liberty. It looks like so much fun. Love the table display and all the cute costumes. Cool about the hired magician. Sad about the lambs. That's just not right.
It was great to be there for the farewell to fall party. We had a great time.
Oops, that's ygr.
I LOVE walking on the parkway with you. I also loved your Halloween party, magician was a hit! Also, I will be doing that something blue shower for Jessica, I can't wait!
Post a Comment