FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE

LONG FOR HOME EVEN THOUGH THEY

SEEM TO HAVE ONE.




Thursday, January 31, 2013

2013...January in Portland/Seattle

These bad boys settled down in Paradise, two miles from our house, for the winter.  We enjoyed seeing them every morning on our daily beverage run.

We drove to Portland and landed 6 Blazer tickets from Ryan Gibson.

Griffin is 16 and I enjoyed going for a car ride with him driving.

Miss Kenna constantly entertained with her playful personality.


Brody remains a sweet and innocent little lad.


Stacey and I continue our Camas Antiques tradition.  I always find some treasure to take home with me.  This time it was a delightful birdcage on a stand for our bedroom.


We LOVED going through the Portland Temple with our future missionary,who got her call to Brazil,  then eating at Olive Garden.

Josh is enjoying life as an employee with extra money at the end of each month!

Daniel loves living in Seattle.

Camdyn continues playing the cello and being a great "second mother" to Kenna and Brody.


Spencer continues the tradition of playing games on my iPad. I miss his constant hugs.



We enjoyed an afternoon downtown Seattle, visiting Ryan at work, having lunch and going to the Public Market.


The Casperson kids enjoyed evening swims in our hotel swimming pool.

Rachel and Milly went with me to buy them an outfit.

The warn winter weather invites going outside without coats and gloves!

Papa made the Lake children a Valentine Post like we use in Paradise.

These two little cousins were born a month apart, in March and April.


I ceased to be amazed at the greenness of the Northwest in January.


Todd and Stacey also went through the temple session with Rachel.

Stacey, Brody and I enjoyed walking around Portland.  Trace took the oldest three to a movie. 

A trip to Big Al's for bowling and pizza is always a crowd pleaser.

Emma and Lydia spent many a cold winter day in our bed watching Netflix.

No comments: