| Valentine's Day everywhere is about pink food, right? |
![]() |
| We put glow sticks in balloons, turned off the lights and let the kids go wild! |
| The kids really enjoyed touring the St. George temple grounds and their time in the visitor's center. |
| I put Lydia's hair in rags, which I did for my 4 little daughters too many times to count. I still love the look. |



4 comments:
I can't believe that Emma has 27 cousins and only TWO live in Utah, TWO!!! Well, 3 with Josh. I'm so glad that you're being the director if great memories for your daughters and grand-kids. Thanks for all you do to make our lives so enjoyable :)
That trip to St. George looks like such a blast. I love the balloons and glow in the dark idea. I'm such a loser- I forgot to do pink food for breakfast on valentines day. I'm sure Cam and Jake will never be the same. . . it's sure a lot funner to do things that with little kids who get such a thrill out of it!
Lindsey-that's funny. Poor Josh. Ryan was saying something to someone the other day about how now there are 8 grandkids in Washington and only 4 in Utah. I had to remind him that Josh still counts. Anyway...
Mom...LOVE the glowstick in balloons idea! Were they just balloons you blew up or did they have helium? And LOVE the picture with the St. George Temple. That is one of my favorite temples. If you haven't taken the time to go to the visitor's center, do on your next visit. Great stories!
P.S. It hurts my heart a little to read your blog.
And don't I well remember your little " rag" heads. Who'd a guessed they'd be so politically incorrect later. I never did get the hang of that method. My girls were subject to the torture of perms and sponge rollers. And itthe goal was always how many we could fit on their head.
Yes Lindsey you're very lucky on two accounts first that she does so much and secondly that she's taught you girls the art. Just keep passing it on.
Post a Comment